Drive for Us!HI-NOON TRANSPORTATION
FUEL TRANSPORT DRIVERS – MONTANA
$2000 SIGNING BONUS!! Home Daily! $20 / hour training pay! Start Today!!
- Maintain a safe driving record while operating a tractor-trailer truck hauling fuel
- Safely load and unload cargo
- Properly complete and submit all paperwork for the employer
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Position REQUIRES a Class A-1 CDL (Commercial driver’s license)
- Previous experience of 12 to 24 months experience driving semi-tractor-trailer combos
- Preferred endorsements for Haz Mat, doubles/triples, tankers. (willing to train)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Compensation: driver makes 25% of freight, estimated $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year and up
The candidate must be willing to self-relocate to one of these areas in Montana depending on interest and assignment discussed in interview process: MISSOULA, HELENA, GREAT FALLS, BOZEMAN.
Employer conducts background and MVR checks and may be able to work around some situations.
Available benefits and wages will be discussed at the interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Safety equipment provided
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
- Safety bonus
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
Trucking driver type:
- Company driver
Trucking home time:
- Home daily
- Commercial driving: 1 year (Required)
- CDL A (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Preferred)
- Doubles/Triples Endorsement (Preferred)
Work Location: ON THE ROAD IN MONTANA! THE LAST BEST PLACE!
Copyright © 2017 - 2023 Noon's Food Stores. All rights are reserved.